At Clackamas Smiles, we’re making it easier and more affordable than ever to get the brilliant smile you’ve been wanting by offering ClearCorrect Orthodontic Treatment Starting as low as $132 a Month!* Don’t wait to get the straighter, healthier looking smile you’ve been dreaming of by taking advantage of this limited time offer.
ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment can dramatically revitalize the health and appearance of a smile diminished by crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces that use brackets and wires to straighten a patient’s smile, ClearCorrect utilizes the power of clear plastic aligners to improve your smile. Simply change out your aligner every few weeks, and you’ll be smiling with confidence in no time.
Contact our office today to take advantage of our limited time special offer and receive ClearCorrect Orthodontic Treatment Starting as low as $132 a Month. Don’t wait to take charge of your oral health by starting down the path towards a better smile. Contact Clackamas Smiles to schedule your ClearCorrect consultation today!
Getting braces as an adult can come with a number of conflicting emotions. While you want to improve the health and appearance of your teeth, you may feel self-conscious about the idea of wearing metal braces that stand out from the color and complexion of your smile. Fortunately, ClearCorrect offers a number of advantages when compared to metal braces that include:
- Clear braces. Traditional braces use metal brackets and wires that stand out from a patient’s smile. ClearCorrect uses clear plastic aligners that blend seamlessly with the natural appearance of your teeth. This allows ClearCorrect patients to undergo their orthodontic treatment without most coworkers or classmates ever knowing.
- Shorter treatment times. If you had braces as a kid but didn’t wear your retainer as instructed, your teeth may have slowly shifted out of position as you reached adulthood. ClearCorrect can restore your smile back to health by straightening teeth in as little as one year.
- No uncomfortable wires or brackets. With traditional metal braces, patients wear their orthodontic appliance directly on the surface of their teeth. With ClearCorrect, patients wear clear plastic aligners that sit over their teeth. This enables you to easily remove the aligners when eating and brushing. No wires or brackets also means not getting pinched or poked by the metal in your mouth.
- Eat what you want. Removable plastic aligners give you the ability to continue eating your favorite foods during your orthodontic treatment. Foods like popcorn, apples, candy, and hard pretzels that can stick to or damage metal braces usually need to be avoided during orthodontic treatment. ClearCorrect patients can eat whatever they want.
Improved self–confidence. You’ll be amazed at how big a difference having a straighter, healthier looking smile can make to your self-confidence and self-esteem. You’ll never feel the need to cover your smile out of embarrassment when laughing, eating or smiling ever again.
Regardless of whether you wore braces as a kid but need to straighten teeth that have moved out of position since or you’ve never worn braces at all, ClearCorrect can provide you with the quick, life changing results you desire. For a limited time only, you can receive ClearCorrect Orthodontic Treatment Starting as low as $132 a Month.
ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment makes an ideal choice for:
- Adult patients looking to correct minor positional changes to their teeth since wearing braces as a child.
- Patients who want to avoid any stigma that comes from wearing metal braces as an adult by completing their treatment discreetly.
- Patients wanting to avoid any embarrassment that comes from having a crooked or misaligned smile.
- Patients worried about the long-term effects a crooked or misaligned smile can have on their oral health.
Why wait any longer to get the healthier, better looking smile you’ve been wanting? Schedule your complimentary ClearCorrect consultation with Dr. Suess to start smiling with confidence again.
*Short-term orthodontic case, OAC, financed through LendingClub Patient Solutions, 36 months.