Complete Dental Care for Your Needs
At Clackamas Smiles Family Dental, Happy Valley Dentist Dr. Suess and his team evaluate the total short-term and long-term needs of each patient. For example, if one of our patients has many dental needs, Dr. Suess and his staff take the time to explain the relative severity of each problem and suggest ways to eliminate pain, restore function, and improve the appearance of your smile.
A variety of personalized dental services and treatments can be offered, even if your budget is limited, and there are a variety of different ways to take care of your financial commitments at Clackamas Smiles Family Dental.
The experienced staff will gladly assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits your insurance plan provides. In addition to insurance benefits, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card are accepted. Long-term financing with low-interest rates is also available through Care Credit financing. If you are looking for a Clackamas, Sunnyside or Happy Valley dentist, please contact us today!
For Your Comfort and Safety
At Clackamas Smiles Family Dental, Dr. Suess understands that coming to the dentist can involve an increase in anxiety. There are many ways that he and his staff can help you relax while trusting them with your care. Amenities we provide for your comfort include:
- Most of our operatories have floor-to-ceiling windows and lots of natural light.
- Blankets – Relax and snuggle up under one of our fleece blankets.
- TV’s in every operatory
- iPods with headphones are available
- Pleasant music in office (provided by Pandora)
- Infection Control – The infection controls that we use at Clackamas Smiles protect both staff and patients.