Dr. Jeremy Suess grew up in a military family and lived in many places around the globe, but always called the Pacific Northwest home. He and his wife, Korine, met when they attended Bellarmine Preparatory High School in Tacoma, WA.
Jeremy received his undergraduate degree in Zoology from the University of Washington. After working for several years in the Biotechnology and Research and Development industry, Jeremy and Korine moved to Los Angeles, CA where Jeremy attended the University of Southern California Dental School and received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Meanwhile, Korine, a dental hygiene graduate of OHSU, practiced dental hygiene at the UCLA Faculty Practice.
After graduation, Jeremy, Korine, and their daughter, Evelyn, returned to the Pacific Northwest to be closer to family and start Jeremy’s dental career. Evelyn was quickly joined by a baby sister, Emily, and then a baby brother, Emmett. The three kids manage to keep their parents extremely busy.
Jeremy and Korine love watersports, music, playing with their kids, and spending time with family and friends.
Clackamas dentist Dr. Suess is passionate about giving back to the community and supports the community in numerous ways. In particular:
- Disabled or medically complex patients are seen throughout the year at no cost through an affiliation with Dental Lifeline Network.
- Women recovering from the abuse of domestic violence are seen in our clinic through our affiliation with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Clackamas Smiles regularly sponsors the school and church events their children attend.
- Jeremy and Korine donate to the Providence Foundation yearly in support of their amazing work at the Providence Child Center for Medically Fragile Children, where their oldest daughter receives services.
Dr. Suess is a member of numerous professional organizations:
- The Clackamas County Dental Society
- The Oregon Dental Association
- The American Dental Association
- The American Orthodontic Society
- The Academy of General Dentistry
He has also participated in several notable roles.
- Completed a 1-year Leadership Academy with the Oregon Dental Association
- Current Board Member at-large for the Clackamas County Dental Society
- Current Board Member with the Oregon Academy of General Dentistry
A confessed Continuing Education junkie, Jeremy regularly travels for advanced education in all facets of dentistry.